Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Mac craze..a gimmick?

Its not like I am hater or anything but I usually have a fear when the world goes crazy about a product the way people have done about the Mac. Its like the best thing after sliced bread I tell you. Every jack and jill talks about it. I think Mac pulled of the marketing gimmick of the century with this product but I really wonder if it really leaves guys like PC in the dust and for how long.
I use Mac and PC o daily basis and I say its a matter of what you are comfortable with depending on how you want to be seen doing it, because with design programs you cannot tell if something was designed on a Mac or PC. If you are good you are good whatever application you use its just that Mac is more of  a fashion statement more than anything and you know what they say about fashion its..it comes then goes. Its just my thot.

No comments: