Monday, October 12, 2009

To please is nature, pleasure is nurtured

When captured, the essence
of us beings is often
caricatured.
One button off,
One blind eye off,
Turn the stereo-type off.
Let the belt come off,
Let the heels slip off,
And for once in your life
Let the fear of who you must be
Stripped completely off.
Six lines above me right now
Are all off.
So watch while,
I turn me on.
I feel so me,
I feel wantable, if you stare long enough
I will feel really eatable.
That’s the way it’s meant to be
Its nature, gullible as it sounds its very true.
Naked we are in nothing, but in clothe
We are everything but ourselves.
Shelves filled with everything but the truth
Who is to take a bite off my juicy fruits, in its true form?
Wrapped in Chanel, Nike & Truworths?
That’s not my true worth,
Well it is to the naked eye,
But as we all know sometimes eyes lie
And make my brain swell, my pores cry
Coz when I see, all I think is what is behind that clothe
Coz I know in its right way it’s naked.
Don’t scorn me coz I am so called bones
And you are hip and thighs,
What hot quick meal will taste good?
Without the fries.
It’s fair for me to have hair,
Anyway your playground is fairer than mine
Oh come on my face aint there, its up here
But I think my points clear
When naked never ever fear.

No comments: