Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The moon walked

Last night on my way home I met a cow.
"Hmm..."I thought.
“A black cow, at night in town”
That's strange I said to myself with a frown.
The cow blotted out in a deep voice
Staring me right in eyes,
as if to sniff out some lies
“You should see how stupid you look
talking to yourself about a cow."
To me he was a mad cow at ease…
who gave him the disease?
I was shocked…
Not that the cow spoke. No!
That I look stupid talking to myself. Really?
Politicians do it all the time
Talking about cash in cows
Stolen by underdogs
Drinking milk from dairy cows daily
Kilimanjaro mounted right on top of theirs bellies
Is a dairy cow black with white spots or white with black spots?
How did pink become white and brown become black
Was the academic color blind?
What did the academic lack?
To scared of tradition and culture to call Asians white too.
Achooooo!
Any clue?
Achooooo!
Ohh! It's a flue.
One thing human nature has learnt
Is to spread useless things
As quick as a flue
No matter what color
We'll meet at the funeral parlor
Don't you see it? MJ was right.
Even his dance moves, damn his skill was tight
His pants too.
It's a wonder how the media managed to fit in his pants too.
Achoooo! Shit I had forgot..the flue.

No comments: