Friday, July 10, 2009

Ideas and echoes

The illusion of Freedom is Evil in its purest form.
Unlike the reality of slavery,
Where you are conscious of the fight for liberty
You remain in captivity for infinites worth.
I am sick of this.
I am cluster phobic to the walls of fashion too.
I think in the most silent of forms they are fascist too.
First it was dress up and don’t be naked to the world,
Now its dress up this way and be part of the world.
Why can’t the world be part of me?
I was born naked,
Now in ideology you want me to
Be kanned.
How will people ever learn?
No matter what we do, we all become naked
One way or the other at the end of the day.
Something bad really happened in May.
When you are about to crush,
You scream May Day! May Day.

1 comment:

Rivz said...

My friend, any constellation of fundamental or commonsensical, and often normative, ideas and attitudes related to some aspect of social ‘reality’ are a bit "dangerous"!