Friday, July 10, 2009

Your nature, a damning sweetness!

It’s been ages since I felt you by my side in bed...
When I wake up at three in the morning and
Feel your warm skin and touch your stomach hands and face
And squeeze you close to me and you turn
And caress me with your loving hands
Pull me closer
And kiss me with your eyes shut like you are sharing
A meal with my soul
And you open your self too and let me in the deepest of places
Just to exalt me off this want for you
And you love me slowly and ever so gently
And wash my cock as if in morning glory with your wetness
And morn in my ear arch you back and thrust me deeper to your loins
As if you want to me so stay in your womb
While you cushion me with your breasts
You awesome breasts
And wrap me in your legs as if to plug in my cum and yours
And hold it in with my thick cork
Babie, you love me so well
I feel your heart beat in my soul at times I feel like I am a twin in love
With myself coz you feel my pain
You equally fuck my lust
Your echo my shouts
Morn my groan
I sometimes think I am losing my mind
In the arms of once a lost child of love
That’s found me hidden in her deepest of places
When I came in you...
Babie,
One day if my heart seizes
I will be killed by pleasure my dreams
Gave birth to right where my child is to be born
In you.

No comments: